Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tip...get creative...save money!

Here's a fun project for your creative side!
For a girl's room...

For a child's room or play-space...


Family room, dining area, or den...



I have officially enrolled in an AHS (Accredited Home Staging) Course online and will be "official" after this weekend! One doesn't even need certification or any type of degree to be a "stager," but I want the credibility for the client's sake. I already have one client lined-up and am looking forward to staging her home. I can't wait to show before and after photos on my blog! After already accumulating some staging accessories through our "flipped" properties- I have started to pick-up good finds here and there. I recently learned of a great trick in preparing wall decor that you don't have to spend a fortune on to look nice. It was suggested (in one of my books) that you go to a local craft store and find canvas, then pick-up some fabric, then put it together and voila! Did you know you could also frame fabric to make art? So here are a few of my projects, one for a girl's room, one for a play-space or bonus area (for kids) and one for a family room or den. It was fun and very inexpensive.








No comments: